Details coming in 2024
Registration is open to members of Business Managers Victoria only. Delegates must be financial at time of registration and time of conference. If you are unsure about your membership status, please email BMV (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check prior to registering.
The BMV is a professional association representing Education Support Staff whose role is in business, administration, finance and personnel management, within a Victorian Government School.
To join our association please fill in our online membership application form.
Preliminary program times, subject to change.
Wednesday 8 May 2024
- From 3.00pm – Conference Registration and Exhibitor Networking Time
- 4.30pm to 5.15pm – First Time Attendees Welcome (by invitation)
- 5.00pm to 7.00pm – Welcome Reception and Exhibitor Networking Time
Thursday 9 May 2024
- 9.00am – Open and Plenary
- 10.20am – Morning Tea and Exhibitor Networking
- 11.00am – Masterclass Session 1
- 12.15pm – Lunch and Exhibitor Networking
- 1.15pm – Masterclass Session 2
- 2.30pm – Afternoon Tea and Exhibitor Networking
- 3.15pm – Plenary Session
- 4.15pm – Day Close
- From 6.30pm Conference Dinner – Theme: Get the costumes ready for “Back to the Future”, Star Trek, Star Wars, My Favourite Martian, Invisibles, Dr Who, Space, Robots etc
Friday 10 May 2024
- 9.00am – Day open and Plenary
- 10.45am – Brunch and Exhibitor Networking
- 11.15am – Plenary
- 1.00pm – Final Announcements and Prize Presentations
- 1.30pm – Conference Close
Details coming soon
Details coming soon
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION
A range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available for BMV 2024.
To receive information when it becomes available, please complete the form below.
Please note that if you have exhibited at BMV previously, we will already have your details in the database.
All conference enquiries:
Tel: 03 9363 6111
All BMV enquiries:
Tel : 03 9398 4998